Evaluation of Drug Interaction Reports: Drug Dosing
John R. Horn, PharmD, FCCP and Philip D. Hansten, PharmD
1. Feely J et al. Factors affecting the response to inhibition of drug metabolism by cimetidine-dose response and sensitivity of elderly and induced subjects. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1984;17:77-81.
2. Bartle WR et al. Dose-dependent effect of cimetidine on phenytoin kinetics. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1983;33:649-55.
3. Cohen IA et al. Cimetidine-theophylline interaction: effects of age and cimetidine dose. Ther Drug Monit. 1985;7:426-34.
4. Liston HL et al. Differential time course of cytochrome P450 2D6 enzyme inhibition by fluoxetine, sertraline, and paroxetine in healthy volunteers. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2002;22:169-72.
5. Lai AA et al. Time-course of interaction between carbamazepine and clonazepam in normal man. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1978;24:316-23.
6. Lee KH et al. Time course of the changes in prednisolone pharmacokinetics after co-administration or discontinuation of rifampin. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1993;45:287-9.
7. Immanuel C et al. Induction of rifampin metabolism during treatment of tuberculosis patients with daily and fully intermittent regimens containing the drug. Indian J Chest Dis & All Sci. 1989;31:251-7.